AD (728x60)

300x250 AD TOP

----->We are OXENI4Nians who provides Real Time Updates about every aspect in the day-to-day life

Wednesday 12 March 2014

HOW TO HACK WHATSAPP ACCOUNT

Share & Comment
HOW TO HACK WHATSAPP ACCOUNT:



Hack Whatsapp Account





All you need is to get access to victim phone to get the victims phone “MAC address along with the verifying massage” which is acquired to verify your device.


                             


  • Get mac address on your android phone.
  • Finding MAC address on an Android Phones
  • On your phone’s home screen, click on menu, then go to setting.
  • Click on about phone.
  • Click on the status.
  • And then view your Wi-Fi MAC address.
  • As soon the message is received Push the MAC address as well as Verifying code to your server or mail it your ID. That banks on your convince.
  • Cheat your phone’s MAC address to the Victims address and install whatsapp and after that type the verify code.
  • And now its done. You get full access to the victim’s whatsapp ID. So now you can keep spying/watching your victim’s movements.
  • That means you and the victim is using the same ID from different devices.
  • Whatsapp hack to use it by not using your number
  • This hack works by cheating the Whatsapp Verification Servers by sending a spoofed request for an authorisation code expected for a different phone.
  • Install Whatsapp on your device. Whatsapp now opens a counter where it sends a verification message to its servers.
  • Block the message service – it can be blocked by changing the message centre number or turning the phone into Airplane mode.
  • Whatsapp now gives a substitute method of verification – Select verify through SMS and fill in your email address. Once you click to send the SMS press cancel to abort the call for authorisation to the Whatsapp server.
  • Now you have to do sms Spoofing.
  • Examine your outbox and copy the message details into the spoofer application and send the spoofed verification.
  • You will now receive messages expected for the spoofed number on your mobile device and you can communicate with people under the spoofed number.

Note:- This information has been shared to create awareness among people regarding the “Ways to Hack Whatsapp” so that you can protect yourself from getting hacked. In no way do we promote misusing of the information. 




                                                                                                        - RAJ KUMAR.T 
Tags: ,

Written by

OXENI4N eventually developed by the team of nine lads. Byword of oxen is grooming individual's skills potential in interested sector. OXEN which mean "A group of same age fellows" who lead the world in future and I4N mean I(DIAN)N

16 comments:

  1. I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse…in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met newworldhackers12@gmail.com He saved me from the lies of my cheating wife by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/text (newworldhackers12@gmail.com) or add him on BBM PIN: 558B262B Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to boost your credit score? Could your husband/wife possibly be cheating on you or hiding something from you? Do you want to hack any email account, mobile phone, facebook, website? Need to delete criminal records or change your grades? Contact: reputablehacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never know that a cell phone can only be hacked remotely using the phone number until I was introduced to a hacker called Vlad who helped me hack into my wife's phone with just her cell phone number , Now I can track her phone location, her WhatsApp messages, Facebook and all her calls are recorded so I can listen to them. If you think your partner or spouse is cheating, I advise you to contact the hacker on WhatsApp to help you. +79045147090 or [arturplavnik @ gMail . com], tell him that Leonard told you about him. In this way, I show appreciation for helping me with problems with my betrayed wife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am always grateful to God for all, last week i was scammed by a hacker all because i needed quick hack into a Gmail account and the hacker took advantage of me but i never gave up then i came in contact with darkhatthacker@gmail.com tho i was scared that i could get scammed but my spirit accepted darkhatthacker@gmail.com and to God be the glory darkhatthacker@gmail.com did not disappoint me and i feel so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered my wife is a bitch and from today i will never trust any woman,
    my wife made me have so much trust in her but little did i know that my wife sleeps with my best friend, i noticed there was so much closeness between my wife and my best friend lately which i contacted spyexpert0@gmail.com to hack both cell phones for me to know what is really going on after the hack was completed i was granted access to my wife cell phone and that of my best friend also, after going through there conversations and i saw that my suspicions were so right thank you spyexpert0@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wife lied about going to the store to get something but little does she know I have verifiedprohackers@gmail.com working for me and with this hacker i get to monitor everything going on on her phone alongside GPS.. that was how i knew my wife went to see her boss in a hotel. God keep blessing verifiedprohackers@gmail.com for the good and smooth jobs he does for us...

    ReplyDelete

  9. I just hired the best hacker 🎭who gave me the best results, thank you verifiedprohackers@gmail.com 🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shout out to russiancyberhackers@gmail.com the best hacker I have ever worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to you anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com for all the successfully hack you have done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am really lucky to work with a real hacker and not a scammer thank you to the world best legit and reliable hacker (darkhatthacker@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeajamhacker@gmail.com am proud of your services, Thank you for providing me with the truth about my cheating spouse

    ReplyDelete


  14. Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact cybergoldenhacker he is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more this great hacker has also worked for me and i got results of spouse whats-app messages,call logs, text messages, viber,kik, Facebook, emails. deleted text messages and many more this hacker is very fast cheap and affordable he has never disappointed me for once contact him if you have any form of hacking problem am sure he will help you THANK YOU.
    contact: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 

Popular Posts

Download

Click the image to download :-)

Recent Posts

OxenI4N

We are different in common ways. . .

OXENI4N eventually developed by the team of nine lads. Byword of oxen is grooming individual's skills & potential in interested sector. OXEN which mean "A group of same age fellows" who lead the world in future
and I4N mean I(NDIA)N
Powered by OxenI4N - Facebook
Copyright © Oxeni4N | Designed by Templateism.com
>
Back to Top
>